Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on that tracklist that leaked a long time ago? the one from that password protected folder that was supposedly sent to hype.

i'm just curious now cuz of the speculation of the Don C twitpic and people thinking there is only gonna be 11 songs with a few bonus's

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Someone else posted this too. Don't know if it's real or not. Looks real tho.

1. Dark Fantasy [prod. by RZA]

2. Power (ft. Dwele) [prod. by Kanye & S1]

3. Hell of a Life [prod. by No I.D.]

4. Heartbreaker (ft. M.I.A & Bon Iver) [prod. by Madlib]

5. Devil in a New Dress [prod. by Bink]

6. Blame Game (ft. John Legend) [prod. by Kanye & Jeff Bhasker]

7. Runaway (ft. Pusha T) [prod. by Kanye & Pete Rock]

8. Holding Me Back [prod. by Q-Tip]

9. All of the Lights (ft. Fergie & Ryan Leslie) [prod. by Kanye]

10. The Joy (ft. Cyhi The Prince & Bon Iver) [prod. by DJ Toomp]

11. That's My Bitch (ft. Q-Tip) [prod. by Q-Tip]

12. Gorgeous (ft. Kid Cudi) [prod. by Kanye & Plain Pat]

13. Momma's Boyfriend [prod. by Kanye]

14. Chain Heavy [prod. by DJ Premier]

15. Sweat On My Face (ft. Jay-Z) [prod. by Q-Tip]

16. Lost in the World (ft. Alicia Keys & Bon Iver) [prod. by Kanye & Jeff Bhasker]

17. Wall of Tears [prod. by DJ Premier]

·
Registered
234 Posts
all are probably fake. People just took tidbits of info and leaked song names and compiled them into a tracklist. It isn't hard to tag songs and make them look official. I did it a few years back to The Foreign Exchange album Leave It All Behind and major websites and shit had posted it and thought it was official...when it was just a result of me being bored and fooling around on Wikipedia...it's too easy for false information to get spread as official word these days. To answer your question though, I'm gonna guess around 16 songs with some bonus' for itunes, japan, uk and bestbuy that'll probably be songs from GOOD friday just officially released on disc.

·
0 Posts
dannyo91 said:
all are probably fake. People just took tidbits of info and leaked song names and compiled them into a tracklist. It isn't hard to tag songs and make them look official.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Sources close to the album tell me that the album will be longer than 30 minutes in length, so get ready for that.

:problem?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts