Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my iTunes library... I have a pretty small amount of songs.... (I pick them carefully.)

I got exactly 400.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,370 Posts
JLeVRT said:
Told you all it was a small collection. I pick my music carefully...
you dont like listening to full albums or anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gulpin said:
you dont like listening to full albums or anything?
I usually only get a few songs from albums... few artists can make an album that makes me want to buy the FULL thing. MBDTF, Thriller, Finally Famous, and Lasers are some of the few albums I actually completely have.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,370 Posts
JLeVRT said:
I usually only get a few songs from albums... few artists can make an album that makes me want to buy the FULL thing. MBDTF, Thriller, Finally Famous, and Lasers are some of the few albums I actually completely have.
:cmon:

you have finally famous and lasers as 2 of your few albums?

listen to food and liquor and motm and idk any other stuff
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,695 Posts
JLeVRT said:
I usually only get a few songs from albums... few artists can make an album that makes me want to buy the FULL thing. MBDTF, Thriller, Finally Famous, and Lasers are some of the few albums I actually completely have.
:hah:

:cmon:

booo boo u missin out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gulpin said:
:cmon:

you have finally famous and lasers as 2 of your few albums?

listen to food and liquor and motm and idk any other stuff
I do have songs off F&L, but i dont like the WHOLE album.. so i dont buy it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,370 Posts
JLeVRT said:
I do have songs of F&L, but i dont like the WHOLE album.. so i dont buy it.
alright

you buy all your music?

i understand then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gulpin said:
alright

you buy all your music?

i understand then
Some of it. If i can find a high quality free song... ima cop it. If not. iTunes or CD it is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
All the music on my iTunes got deleted. Twice. :sadblu:

The most i had was about 1,700 songs though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,370 Posts
JLeVRT said:
Some of it. If i can find a high quality free song... ima cop it. If not. iTunes or CD it is...
:hat: alright nice
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top