Kanye to The banner

Well....

• Yes, cannabis is very bad and addictive

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • No, you cant make a fuckin plant illegal. what if a palm tree had THC, your gunna make something tha

Votes: 72 70.6%

how many people actually think marijuana is bad?

3K views 121 replies 57 participants last post by  Marilyn Marley 
#1 ·
just curious

#21 ·
If you say that Marijuana does not change people you are blatantly wrong.
There is a whole persona (i dont even know if thats the right word but I dont know how to describe it) that usually comes with smoking weed.
I've watched many of my friends change because of weed
Its nothing like alcohol or some heavy duty drugs
but it changes people and for that reason if a friend asks me if he/she should smoke it I will say no.

#22 ·
I would never be one of those people who don't smoke weed, have a kid and tell them not to smoke, that's stupid. That's like telling someone a music artist sucks without hearing the person first, you don't know if the music is good or not, you just assume.

I wouldn't want my kid smoking weed but I'd rather him/her smoke weed than anything else.

#23 ·
royalwill said:
Maybe not bad. But i think people should use it if they go through tough problems and pain shit like that. I think its bad when people do it for the hell of it, or to fit in. That's just dumb and pointless to me.
Wouldn't it be better to just do it for fun? That way it's really easy to quit because there is no real need for the drug. When you start doing drugs to deal with serious problems, you can easily get caught up in it, and start roots for addiction. just a thought

#25 ·
Jayvin said:
If you say that Marijuana does not change people you are blatantly wrong.
There is a whole persona (i dont even know if thats the right word but I dont know how to describe it) that usually comes with smoking weed.
I've watched many of my friends change because of weed
Its nothing like alcohol or some heavy duty drugs
but it changes people and for that reason if a friend asks me if he/she should smoke it I will say no.
tbh, your friends are just ******* trying to fit a "stoner" image.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.