Kanye to The banner

Well....

• Yes, cannabis is very bad and addictive

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • No, you cant make a fuckin plant illegal. what if a palm tree had THC, your gunna make something tha

Votes: 72 70.6%
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
I kinda do...eh no not really. Besides the massive amounts of tar that gets into your lungs (unless you use glass water bongs) I don't think it is. Just lost interest I guess.....idk

G

·
SeiK said:
I kinda do...eh no not really. Besides the massive amounts of tar that gets into your lungs (unless you use glass water bongs) I don't think it is. Just lost interest I guess.....idk
Tar?

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
SeiK said:
You are very misinformed...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Maybe not bad. But i think people should use it if they go through tough problems and pain shit like that. I think its bad when people do it for the hell of it, or to fit in. That's just dumb and pointless to me.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Jayvin said:
I dont like either answer
this.

I don't think marijuana has harmful side effects like tobacco, but from my experience most of the people who use marijuana are a bunch of lazy bums who dont really do anything other than smoke pot, so I dont really care if its illegal.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I don't think its bad for your health, but the plant reason is pretty dumb. I think it leads to negative treats in your personality and makes you a lazy person if you constantly do it.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts