Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually listened to French Montana's Excuse My French? It seems like its a slept on album, the album was not what I expected to be, it was pretty nice, I'd give it a 7 maybe even an 8 give or take. Its not all bangers as one would expect.The production and features were on point, and French got some bars, of course you don't expect some lyrical miracle type shit, but definitely some clever type ish. The productions sounded to me like what a modern New York sound would be, these tracks are nice af and I want to know why people didn't like or didn't listen to the album.

There's more, but I'm on mobile tho, so what was your opinion on Excuse My French

·
Banned
2,611 Posts
Yung Dree said:
Yikes the ignorant opinions in this thread already
He's one of the most ignorant rappers out there. He babbles a bunch of generic bullshit we've all heard before, over similar patterned beats and says the n-word despite being the furthest thing from african-american.

·
Banned
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
handsome said:
He babbles a bunch of generic bullshit we've all heard before, over similar patterned beats and says the n-word despite being the furthest thing from african-american.
Yeah you didn't listen to the album, and still feel people shouldn't be allowed to say *****? Lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts