Votes: 32 30.5%
  • I SMOKE CRACK, YOLO

Votes: 11 10.5%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity. Do you guys smoke weed, cigarettes, either/or, or nothing at all?

I would add a poll, but I don't know how lol.

I smoke weed and cigarettes.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carlchristian said:
Smoke at parties sometimes. Can't say I enjoy it that much though. (Cigarettes that is)
I know people that don't smoke at all, that smoke cigarettes while drinking/drunk. It's the best lol

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Stussy said:
I know people that don't smoke at all, that smoke cigarettes while drinking/drunk. It's the best lol
Yeah, it's funny. I hate the taste of cigarettes when I'm sober, but when I'm drunk it's different.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I use to smoke cigs but it was stupid I was killin' myself, slowly but surely. I still smoke weed but not nearly as much as I used to...I use to smoke twice a day now I very rarely smoke...special occassions, like when I see friends I haven't seen in a while and we're just trynna act dumb as shit or when I finish a song that's made to trip you out. I figure the best way 2 verify that would be to get blasted lol

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Stussy said:
carlchristian said:
Yeah, it's funny. I hate the taste of cigarettes when I'm sober, but when I'm drunk it's different.
I feel both of y'all!!!! That's what I miss the most

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trkob said:
i smoke the herb & the hookah
The hookah, lol. Are you Israeli, Russian, Turkish, Albanian, or Greek?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts