Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....have a girl who is strictly a friend? I mean, you talk to her about every single thing, things you don't even disclose with the homies. And never in a hundred million years would you ever develop feelings/smash her.

just wondering, because I'm always hearing dudes don't make friends with chicks without the intention to smash.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
I do, but shit only works if you have completely NO physical attraction to her in anyway, that doesn't mean she has to be ugly, just not your type. Usually if the guy finds the girl attractive, they catch feelings.

Nothing really wrong with it, some girls are just chilling as fuck, but not someone you could see yourself smashing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,278 Posts
OVOxo said:
....have a girl who is strictly a friend? I mean, you talk to her about every single thing, things you don't even disclose with the homies. And never in a hundred million years would you ever develop feelings/smash her.

just wondering, because I'm always hearing dudes don't make friends with chicks without the intention to smash.....
She fat?
 
G

·
ceexo said:
I do, but shit only works if you have completely NO physical attraction to her in anyway, that doesn't mean she has to be ugly, just not your type. Usually if the guy finds the girl attractive, they catch feelings.

Nothing really wrong with it, some girls are just chilling as fuck, but not someone you could see yourself smashing.
me not smashing them makes me wanna smash them...If that makes sense :dno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moodo43 said:
i do, but we dont see each other loads, but shes just come out of a two year relationship and im struggling against the temptation to try and get involved. She so fine doe, ffs
man, I got this one chick i used to really tight with, then stupid me caught feelings like a little bitch. when i finally built up the strength to ask her for more she friend-zoned me....worst day of my life...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
756 Posts
OVOxo said:
man, I got this one chick i used to really tight with, then stupid me caught feelings like a little bitch. when i finally built up the strength to ask her for more she friend-zoned me....worst day of my life...
yeh man, i know that feeling, hella sucks. Its hard to sepearate whether your into this girl as shes hot or whether u just like spendin time with her as a mate. Thats where i'm at. I worked with these girl on saturdays for two years until like a year ago and we're still tight as hell but just dont see each other so frequently. I doubt  I will try anything on but it sure is tempting.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top