Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like shit that him and one other person in the world know

Like really I was thinking about this obamas gotta know so much fucked up shit

And like imagine becoming president of America like ull automatically know a f load of shit

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Well look at the Watergate scandal... Nixon knew so many secrets and they didnt become public until those recordings did. Each president knows a lot of secrets. Im sure I dont want to know most of them.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
They give him instructions on how to activate a nuclear bomb through a special suitcase that's always with him. They must tell him about secret operations no one knows about, and maybe shit like area 51? Would  be crazy though, but I'm sure there's things that they don't even tell him.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
User 0001 said:
Right, and all the hidden passages in the White House.
And then he has to know what REALLY happens, behind all the politics and shit. How fucked up the economy really is, where are soldiers are, foreign affairs. No wonder presidents age so much during presidency.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
He knows where the National Treasure is tho. He's kinda fake for not using it to better the economy

Still, Obama :datass: >>>>>

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I can only imagine. It has to be alot of shit that has taken him away.

I wonder how Michelle reacts to some of the secretive shit he lets her in on.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Half of being a political leader is acting. I'm sure he knows some things that are relevant to his position but other things probably don't matter as much.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts