Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
difference with kanye and other hiphop artists is kanye can not only sell alot in the us but all over the world

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
lots of similar threads been posting since of late... wether about AOTL, Album sales, tracklist... etc.
i'll play along though 500-600k :dno:

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
What is this, the 235347895347895th thread? Why do people keep making new ones when old ones already exists?

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
808s sold 450,000 and a lot of Kanye fans jumped off the bandwagon when they heard he was singing with autotune on the whole thing. I went over to Rivals.com (football recruiting/college football website) and every week, there is a new thread about Kanye's latest GOOD Friday track. Although a lot of people think it was weird, a lot of people love the Runaway film. Kanye is about to do big numbers. 600k+

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't know, maybe he'll do the same numbers as Eminem. The whole Swift incident is still on people's minds when I talk to them about Kanye, so it may affect his numbers. The hip-hop fans will be in full force though, so i expect him to do really well considering it's his "comeback" album after no album for about 2 years.

About 700-800 thousand copies, if he actually puts his name on the album cover because I doubt anyone but his fans will know what the Kanye album will look like if they look for it.

Plus, the cover is so odd that so-so Kanye fans may even pass it at first glance and say something like this, "WTF is that? Crazy! Now where's that Kanye album I heard came out."

·
Registered
591 Posts
GMC...Relapsed said:
Doubtful, Em had two #1 singles on billboard to lead off his album.
If Kanye decides to drop AOTL soon with the chorus sung by queen of hits, Rihanna, then it might make a difference by adding to the hype that Runaway (song & film) started.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts