Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching this, then I thought to myself, "Wow, this would be cool to use for a fan made music video for the song."
http://instagr.am/p/BHvmZRthcnw/

Then I thought to myself, "What if he used this video for the official music video?"

Then I thought to myself, "When are people gonna start premiering music videos on Instagram?"

Then I thought to myself, "Wow, this would be a cool topic for a thread on KTT."

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just wait

within the year I bet Instagram is gonna extend its maximum video length to 5 or 10 minutes since Vine made its max length 140 seconds, but 10 minutes for sponsors

Premium Member
+SaSa said:
I was just watching this, then I thought to myself, "Wow, this would be cool to use for a fan made music video for the song."
http://instagr.am/p/BHvmZRthcnw/

Then I thought to myself, "What if he used this video for the official music video?"

Then I thought to myself, "When are people gonna start premiering music videos on Instagram?"

Then I thought to myself, "Wow, this would be a cool topic for a thread on KTT."
You're not far off.

PND's Come And See Me premiered on those bars on the top of your Snapchat feed.

Twitter allows you to post videos that are like 6-7 minutes now. I've seen local artists post music videos and Chance premiered No Problems there.

IG has probably considered it, but since it's a mostly image/video based platform in the first place, they don't want to become a diet YouTube by allowing 5-10 minute videos.

They'll probably allow 5 minute time limit for verified accounts. Full Screen too.

Premium Member
+SaSa said:
just wait

within the year I bet Instagram is gonna extend its maximum video length to 5 or 10 minutes since Vine made its max length 140 seconds, but 10 minutes for sponsors
vine users lost

1 - 13 of 13 Posts