Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
If I'm understanding this right... presale is for anyone who goes to the website and sees the WTT presale code? How is this any different from just releasing them for sale?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
singleleaf said:
If I'm understanding this right... presale is for anyone who goes to the website and sees the WTT presale code? How is this any different from just releasing them for sale?
Yeah, it does seem rather redundant...

·
Registered
405 Posts
And it makes me worried, I don't have anyone picked out that I'm going with yet, so I want to buy two tickets to go with someone so that I make sure our seats are next to each other, but I don't want to spend an extra 60 bucks and then have no one want to go with me. Stressful!

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
singleleaf said:
And it makes me worried, I don't have anyone picked out that I'm going with yet, so I want to buy two tickets to go with someone so that I make sure our seats are next to each other, but I don't want to spend an extra 60 bucks and then have no one want to go with me. Stressful!
Better to get a ticket and be able to sell it later then getting a 1 ticket and having someone that wants to go later on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts