Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been on prepaid with Virgin Mobile forever. Ever since like....2006 or some shit. Ive never had a contract before but now that I can definetly afford one, Im trying to move on to a nicer phone and better quality data and coverage. Went on Verizon website and ran a credit check....everything is good. :rejoice:

Also, looking at the Galaxy S7. Anyone got that?

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
good but expensive af. i would check out other carriers first if I were ou, as far as I know T-Mobile is cheaper than VZ, has unlimited streaming for music and movies, and has coverage that's almost as good as verizon is overall.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Famous Steeze. said:
good but expensive af. i would check out other carriers first if I were ou, as far as I know T-Mobile is cheaper than VZ, has unlimited streaming for music and movies, and has coverage that's almost as good as verizon is overall.
Dont care about price. I mean I love saving money but these other carriers look shady.

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
SlicedBread said:
Dont care about price. I mean I love saving money but these other carriers look shady.
if money really isn't an issue go with verizon, i've never had a problem with it besides the prices being way too expensive

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason. said:
Best coverage and speeds, worst in terms of pricing and how they fuck you over
Tell me more :sarc2:

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Famous Steeze. said:
if money really isn't an issue go with verizon, i've never had a problem with it besides the prices being way too expensive
What plan do you have though?

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Jason. said:
Best coverage and speeds, worst in terms of pricing and how they fuck you over
****** will rob your house but leave a fat ass stack of pancakes and a blunt on the table for you in the morning

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Famous Steeze. said:
i think i'm on 1GB data right now
I was gonna get 30 gb.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Famous Steeze. said:
****** will rob your house but leave a fat ass stack of pancakes and a blunt on the table for you in the morning
:notsureif: :notsureif:

IN

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Famous Steeze. said:
go ahead if you wanna spend like 10,000 a year in phone bills fam
:sarc2:

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
SlicedBread said:
Tell me more :sarc2:
idk there's a lot to it. I'm pretty sure they still do subsidized prices on their phones. It looks like a good deal in the beginning but they just find ways to make you pay the remainder + way more within your billing cycle

They have useless customer support and extra fees for the dumbest shit. The customer support thing might not seem like a big deal but there'll be times you need it and you won't be happy

Plus their network is locked down. They have good phones on their network but sometimes there are great phones that come out and are only available to purchase unlocked, and unless that phone is a Nexus, you won't be able to use it with Verizon. Plus even if it's a phone that's available through all carriers, you can almost always find it online for cheaper than them and activate it on a network like T-Mobile with no problems at all since they don't have those restrictions

T-Mobile doesn't have the best coverage but they've gotten way better with it recently. Plus 99% of the popular streaming apps for music & video have unlimited data access with them. And they have good customer service

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jason. said:
idk there's a lot to it. I'm pretty sure they still do subsidized prices on their phones. It looks like a good deal in the beginning but they just find ways to make you pay the remainder + way more within your billing cycle

They have useless customer support and extra fees for the dumbest shit. The customer support thing might not seem like a big deal but there'll be times you need it and you won't be happy

Plus their network is locked down. They have good phones on their network but sometimes there are great phones that come out and are only available to purchase unlocked, and unless that phone is a Nexus, you won't be able to use it with Verizon. Plus even if it's a phone that's available through all carriers, you can almost always find it online for cheaper than them and activate it on a network like T-Mobile with no problems at all since they don't have those restrictions

T-Mobile doesn't have the best coverage but they've gotten way better with it recently. Plus 99% of the popular streaming apps for music & video have unlimited data access with them. And they have good customer service
:khaled:
Verizon sounds like a hot girl with the woat attitude.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts