Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenny said that his junior album will click with everyone who's heard gkmc and tpab and things will just make sense... Is he going to go full christian on us? Is he going to recnouce capatalism and tell the workers all over the world to throw off their chains and start a violent revolution against their masters? Is he going to give us a heart-wrenching suicide note? Is he going to take his place as the GOAT?
:khaled:
What's he gonna do fam?
hopefully we get a #rare lil b feature

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Next album will be revolutionary..Kendrick is well aware of the pressure he has put on himself...He will take his time but make great songs and come up with a dope ass concept..

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
edleyx said:
where did he say that
Kendrick is currently rehearsing with his band to recreate To Pimp a Butterfly on stage ("It has to be explosive") but he already has an ambitious concept for his next album. "I know exactly what I want to say next," he says with a teasing smile, still playing with his gum. "Everything is going to make sense - not only to myself but to anybody who wants to understand life and music. Everything will make a little more sense."
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jun/21/kendrick-lamar-interview-to-pimp-a-butterfly-trayvon-martin

1 - 20 of 54 Posts