Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what some of yall mean when you say this because it makes zero sense to me. Is it just because he sounds like him?Is it because his single went #1? Define Future's lane and tell me how Desiigner is taking it. Not hating on either artist btw.

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MadMellow said:
he's just more interesting than future at the moment, unfortunately
you really believe this? cuz I really tried enjoying his new tape but it was the most average music i heard in a while

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
honestly he isnt

there is enough room for him

idk why everyone thinks people take other peoples spots in producing and rapping

sure people fade to the background but future is no way oversaturated

·
Premium Member
37,697 Posts
PopularStranger said:
you really believe this? cuz I really tried enjoying his new tape but it was the most average music i heard in a while
Future is a cool dude, but after the Ciara thing, he's not that interesting now.

Desiigner tho, that's a personality

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
ch33zey said:
Future is a cool dude, but after the Ciara thing, he's not that interesting now.

Desiigner tho, that's a personality
Future had his prime run right after the Ciara thing, fuck you talking about? :what:

·
Premium Member
37,697 Posts
flizzy said:
Future had his prime run right after the Ciara thing, fuck you talking about? :what:
Still had the whole "keep russell wilson away from my son" and the most recent court thing :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts