Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Adaniel said:
Why cause he's a *****, ***** ?
No, good hair is a subjective term.  Everyone's hair is their hair.  What you think is good hair might not be the same as what someone else thinks.  Cudi shouldn't be depressed because he has "good hair" he shouldn't be depressed because hes alive.  Also he is lucky & fortunate enough to be famous with money and that he is able to release a decent album and still be considered somewhat relevant.

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
They Shootin said:
No, good hair is a subjective term.  Everyone's hair is their hair.  What you think is good hair might not be the same as what someone else thinks.  Cudi shouldn't be depressed because he has "good hair" he shouldn't be depressed because hes alive.  Also he is lucky & fortunate enough to be famous with money and that he is able to release a decent album and still be considered somewhat relevant.
:notsureif:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
They Shootin said:

Ehh IMO he hasn't released anything decent in about a year. Dude is not relevant other than on this site.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Adaniel said:
Ehh IMO he hasn't released anything decent in about a year. Dude is not relevant other than on this site.
Yeah thats what I mean...i said decent because I didnt wanna make anyone cry tbh.  I thought/think wzrd is trash with the exception of t2m.  he is relevent because he is with Good and is a protege of kanye, as long as he is with good ppl will remember him. 

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
They Shootin said:
Yeah thats what I mean...i said decent because I didnt wanna make anyone cry tbh.  I thought/think wzrd is trash with the exception of t2m.  he is relevent because he is with Good and is a protege of kanye, as long as he is with good ppl will remember him.
At this point I would insert the duck face takin off his hat. You the man they shootin.

Ps stay classy my friend

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
They Shootin said:
No, good hair is a subjective term. Everyone's hair is their hair. What you think is good hair might not be the same as what someone else thinks. Cudi shouldn't be depressed because he has "good hair" he shouldn't be depressed because hes alive. Also he is lucky & fortunate enough to be famous with money and that he is able to release a decent album and still be considered somewhat relevant.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts