Votes: 13 5.0%

Votes: 27 10.3%
1 - 20 of 5521 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kanye Himself said:
Loved seasons 1-3 a lot more then the more recent stuff, but still one of my favorite comedies on TV right now.
really? i didnt like season 3 but thats because of stella, didn't care for her. but i thought season 5 was great and this season is off to a promising start imo.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btw barney is one of the best all time characters in television. and he needs to start promoting his awesomeness and legendary-ness again.

·
Registered
133 Posts
ichiki said:
really? i didnt like season 3 but thats because of stella, didn't care for her. but i thought season 5 was great and this season is off to a promising start imo.
Yea I forgot to mention Stella was kind of a bother, season 2 was my favorite of all-time though. Season 5 was okay, season 4 I didn't like much at all... Season 5 is pretty good so far, didn't like the 2nd episode with Wayne Brady.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Absolutely love this show, can't wait to see who the wife is...was secretly hoping it was Rachel Bilson but she turned lesbian...so there goes that

·
Registered
54 Posts
only shows I make sure I never miss are HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory, and I guess The Office.. but I really hope that picks up a bit

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kanye Himself said:
Yea I forgot to mention Stella was kind of a bother, season 2 was my favorite of all-time though. Season 5 was okay, season 4 I didn't like much at all... Season 5 is pretty good so far, didn't like the 2nd episode with Wayne Brady.
yea me too, though i thought the season premiere was damn good.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
ichiki said:
btw barney is one of the best all time characters in television. and he needs to start promoting his awesomeness and legendary-ness again.
Barney Stinson + Joey Tribbiani = Best duo

·
Registered
99 Posts
Szohr said:
I was obsessed with this show for like the first 2-3 seasons, but than I just kinda forgot about it. Trying to catch up, seriously one of my favorite shows, the writing is amazing IMO
You've got a couple epic episodes ahead of you then!

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
I had NO idea Season 6 was out shit! Was waiting for it to lmao. Looks like I'll need to Torrent them then which I do any ways lol.

1 - 20 of 5521 Posts