Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, how fast do you need to buy new clothes... Like one day a shirt looks dope, the next day it looks like trash to me..

Same with pants, I had this favorite pair of 10 Deep chinos, wore em to school for a good year... Got some new pants, and I hate em? Im like, how did this suite me?

Dont get me wrong, when I look back in some photos im like, why dont i look as good in them as I did back then?

inb4igainedweight (ive pretty much maintained the same height and weight for 3 years :p?

anyway, hello www.mltd.com & www.urbanoutfitters.com & www.karmaloop.com & www.plndr.com -.-

·
Registered
46,453 Posts
I'll go through phases, but I always incorporate old pieces into my new fits anyway. Kind mix things up. Jordans with more preppy shit and the life. A little hipster steez with more urban joints. All kinds.

·
Registered
23,911 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
like each year I look back and think damn, I wore that? Seems to be getting less and less like that though since I'm getting older/more mature.
Haha me too, I went through a phase where I loved Hollister and now I'm like, what the fuck?

·
Registered
59,209 Posts
I switch styles every year, sometimes every 5 months. A few months ago, all I wore were suits. Now since it's obviously summer, I wear cargo shorts, black shirt, fitted cap. In a few months, I might go back to wearing suits

·
Registered
20,183 Posts
I used to buy nothing but Obey and Crooks a couple years back, so every now and then I'll just pull out an Obey tee with some Gourmet sneakers, for example. But there's certain clothes for me that are just timeless (polo's, black tees, cargo's, etc.)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.