Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, how fast do you need to buy new clothes... Like one day a shirt looks dope, the next day it looks like trash to me..

Same with pants, I had this favorite pair of 10 Deep chinos, wore em to school for a good year... Got some new pants, and I hate em? Im like, how did this suite me?

Dont get me wrong, when I look back in some photos im like, why dont i look as good in them as I did back then?

inb4igainedweight (ive pretty much maintained the same height and weight for 3 years :p?

anyway, hello www.mltd.com & www.urbanoutfitters.com & www.karmaloop.com & www.plndr.com -.-

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
like each year I look back and think damn, I wore that? Seems to be getting less and less like that though since I'm getting older/more mature.

·
Registered
763 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
like each year I look back and think damn, I wore that? Seems to be getting less and less like that though since I'm getting older/more mature.
this is 100% exactly how I feel

·
Registered
884 Posts
I keep it simple so this doesn't really apply to me...although I do look at my air force collection and cringe.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flowisdope said:
I keep it simple so this doesn't really apply to me...although I do look at my air force collection and cringe.
ahh yes, air forces :facepalm:

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
I'll go through phases, but I always incorporate old pieces into my new fits anyway. Kind mix things up. Jordans with more preppy shit and the life. A little hipster steez with more urban joints. All kinds.

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
i dont have the money to change my style so often, plus i only wear black most of the time and i think ill stick to it atm

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
IVe worn the same basketball shorts, cargos and shirts for years the only that changes are the J's thats about it

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
Tbh I kinda emulate styles that I see on Pharrell/Kanye/people who I respect fashion wise. Maybe that's gay or whatever, but I really don't care :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
i sold most of my sneakers and bought clothing that I know i could wear when im older. an also

Quality >>> Quantity

·
Registered
30,007 Posts
I change every four to five months, but I like to bring in some of my favorite older stuff into the equation later on.

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
Haha me too, I went through a phase where I loved Hollister and now I'm like, what the fuck?

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I switch styles every year, sometimes every 5 months. A few months ago, all I wore were suits. Now since it's obviously summer, I wear cargo shorts, black shirt, fitted cap. In a few months, I might go back to wearing suits

·
Registered
20,168 Posts
I used to buy nothing but Obey and Crooks a couple years back, so every now and then I'll just pull out an Obey tee with some Gourmet sneakers, for example. But there's certain clothes for me that are just timeless (polo's, black tees, cargo's, etc.)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts