Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know after the last Pete Rock produced track got released I just had to ask myself, how he manages to put out all those high class features and productions for free !? He got verses from RZA, Jay Z, Pete Rock, Swizz Beatz etc.
How much do these artists demand normally for a verse ? Is he paying all that from his own pocket ?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
baba88 said:
You know after the last Pete Rock produced track got released I just had to ask myself, how he manages to put out all those high class features and productions for free !? He got verses from RZA, Jay Z, Pete Rock, Swizz Beatz etc.
How much do these artists demand normally for a verse ? Is he paying all that from his own pocket ?
I DONT KNOW BUT I CALL HIS MANAGER WAIT A SECOND

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
In bet they have all agreed that they dont get paid if the song doesnt go to commercial use. Well he defly paid for the beats tho but i dont think he paid for features..at least not the full cost..

the Joy would cost around $200-300k to create.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
I bet the likes of Jay and G.O.O.D music are just "free" sessions in the studio ... Maybe he's pulling in favours?

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
the joy was probably supposed to go to the album but got cut eventually
and all the other songs, well he makes the beats and the verses aren't always paid for i don't think so :dno:
also so appalled and monster were also supposed to make the album, as they have

·
Registered
133 Posts
He doesn't do favors. I remember he said that he wants paid for tracks and will only play others for tracks. He said someone tried exchanging favors and he said no.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Umm.. there leftover tracks.. he spent the money at one point to make an album.. they weren't needed so he unfinished them and leaked them.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
The Glow in the Dark Tour set him up for the rest of his life. Dude got paid mad money when the tour finished.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
kanyes got 5star dishes and different exotic fishes, jay z's got cars that cost more money than your apartment....some free tracks pshhht w/e.....lolz

1 - 20 of 43 Posts