Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
that is pierre balmain, not balmain. if you wear that around fashion savvy people they will laugh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
ONTRAK said:
that is pierre balmain, not balmain. if you wear that around fashion savvy people they will laugh.
pierre balmain is still balmain..its like marc by marc jacobs and marc jacobs....balmain and pierre balmain are produced by the same house...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
but to answer the OPs question id say just go to barneys or somewhere similar to try them on..i have balmain jeans and they fit really tight and low like thinn finn nudies..this cut looks a bit looser tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
pierre balmain is still balmain..its like marc by marc jacobs and marc jacobs....balmain and pierre balmain are produced by the same house...
you just proved my point tbh. i guess i should have been more clear. pierre balmain is the new 'cheap' line. i asked my friend who works at dior in midtown and he laughed and said don't bring that up again. i'm just sharing what people i know have said about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
ONTRAK said:
you just proved my point tbh. i guess i should have been more clear. pierre balmain is the new 'cheap' line. i asked my friend who works at dior in midtown and he laughed and said don't bring that up again. i'm just sharing what people i know have said about it.
lol the jeans are still like 800..super snobby ppl arent gonna care abt balmain period because theyre on the lower end of High End Jeans...i know what ur saying tho..but who wears jeans to tell ppl what they are? thats lame

and your friend is a little pretentious too...like dude you still work retail hahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
lol the jeans are still like 800..super snobby ppl arent gonna care abt balmain period because theyre on the lower end of High End Jeans...i know what ur saying tho..but who wears jeans to tell ppl what they are? thats lame

and your friend is a little pretentious too...like dude you still work retail hahahaha
lol he's making good money. he sold kanye $200k of stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
lol the jeans are still like 800..super snobby ppl arent gonna care abt balmain period because theyre on the lower end of High End Jeans...i know what ur saying tho..but who wears jeans to tell ppl what they are? thats lame

and your friend is a little pretentious too...like dude you still work retail hahahaha
GOAT name tbh.

ONTRAK said:
lol he's making good money. he sold kanye $200k of stuff.
Loob that Dior store is always packed as fuck
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
pierre balmain is still balmain..its like marc by marc jacobs and marc jacobs....balmain and pierre balmain are produced by the same house...
I wouldn't really say Marc by Marc is lesser, but it's more casual I'd say since it's still pretty expensive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,847 Posts
VSVP said:
you just proved my point tbh. i guess i should have been more clear. pierre balmain is the new 'cheap' line. i asked my friend who works at dior in midtown and he laughed and said don't bring that up again. i'm just sharing what people i know have said about it.
Exactly, like Chaps is the lower end Ralph Lauren.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,819 Posts
Dhass said:
Haha good stuff. I aint rocking chaps tho.

Did you come up with that
No my dad told me that when I was like 5, I grabbed a chaps polo cause it had a cool name, and my dad said no, handed me a polo RL one and said could've had a polo shirt is what chaps stands for.
Remembered it ever since :slick:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top