Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this keyboard http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/m-audio-m-audio-49-key-usb-midi-keyboard-pro-tools-keystudio/10132290.aspx?path=d38a3afadbca7360bfe85f17e7bbc00een02 and it comes with Pro-Tools M Powered Essentials...

so i heard this is just the basic protools software for beginners, but i have absolutely no idea how to use it, the instructions are vague and rarely explain how to actually use the software, so can anyone help me and maybe give me instructions or video tutorials on how to actually make music on this?

ps. Also if you could teach me how to sample that would be amazing...

please and thanks

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
GSB said:
sweet! so you can help?
I know Pro Tools LE, and HD. I'm not sure how stripped down Pro Tools Essentials is. But what do you want to do like start a new stereo track, does it come with instrumental plugins?

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea it does, it basically first asks if you want to start with a template (ie. jazz, hip hop, electro, etc) or you can start a blank one...thats as far as i got...i dont even know how to add instruments to it...

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
▲Sage. said:

that's what it looks like when i start up but i need to connect my mic for it to actually open
I love Pro Tools haha but I mean of the interface, you should really learn pro tools. It will help your music a lot

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
GSB said:
yea it does, it basically first asks if you want to start with a template (ie. jazz, hip hop, electro, etc) or you can start a blank one...thats as far as i got...i dont even know how to add instruments to it...
start up with reason. then slowly practice Pro Tools.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
GSB said:
I bought this keyboard http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/m-audio-m-audio-49-key-usb-midi-keyboard-pro-tools-keystudio/10132290.aspx?path=d38a3afadbca7360bfe85f17e7bbc00een02 and it comes with Pro-Tools M Powered Essentials...

so i heard this is just the basic protools software for beginners, but i have absolutely no idea how to use it, the instructions are vague and rarely explain how to actually use the software, so can anyone help me and maybe give me instructions or video tutorials on how to actually make music on this?

ps. Also if you could teach me how to sample that would be amazing...

please and thanks
you should have gotten axiom 49.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts