Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok when you have a convo with some friends and you'll be like"bro I wanna go out tonight or some shit" and he reply "I wanna die tonight",wtf am i supposed to say, these MF's just like to drop suicidal stuff in convo and idk what to say,this applies to my boys and girls i'm friends with.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
you sure he wasn't just figuratively speaking but he's just bad at using a figure of speech - like he wanna get so fucked up to the point that he's "dead" figuratively :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ollyomo said:
you sure he wasn't just figuratively speaking but he's just bad at using a figure of speech - like he wanna get so fucked up to the point that he's "dead" figuratively :kanyeshrug:
no my friends all say they wanna die a bunch,I don't like hearing this shit all the time,does that make me a bad friend?

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
THEKIDBACK said:
no my friends all say they wanna die a bunch,I don't like hearing this shit all the time,does that make me a bad friend?
the fuck man that's not normal. That doesn't make you a bad person fam I don't think it's human nature to want your friends to feel like that therefore you're not gonna wanna hear about it. Don't really know what to suggest, kinda feels like you may need a new squad cuz these sound like they're just sucking all the energy out of you

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
this girl i talk to always makes fun about how she wants to die and how shit her life is even though its just the same as everyone elses her age in her area.

not 1 single day does she not RT something about blissfully dying, hating all humans and only liking animals, and every day she DM's me 'want to die today :)'.

it's romanticized. these people have no personality but they need something to identify with, and acting 'depressed' makes them feel like they have a personality / are someone. these people need ignored until they stop attention seeking.

·
Registered
83,397 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:
this girl i talk to always makes fun about how she wants to die and how shit her life is even though its just the same as everyone elses her age in her area.

not 1 single day does she not RT something about blissfully dying, hating all humans and only liking animals, and every day she DM's me 'want to die today 😊'.

it's romanticized. these people have no personality but they need something to identify with, and acting 'depressed' makes them feel like they have a personality / are someone. these people need ignored until they stop attention seeking.
factz

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:

not 1 single day does she not RT something about blissfully dying, hating all humans and only liking animals, and every day she DM's me 'want to die today 😊'.

how do u buy bitcoin

1 - 20 of 38 Posts