Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well theirs been somethings happening thats had me bottle up all my anger for a period of over 6 months now, one of the main cause is my family and im not close to my cousins ect to talk about it and I really do not want to talk to my friends about it, so how do you guys let out your anger?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
i smoke bud, but it also helps to have one close friend you can vent anything to whenever. i didnt get someone like that till college

·
Premium Member
90,796 Posts
Put that tension in detention, boi. Find something productive to do. Basketball sooths my mind. Read. Take a walk outside tbh. The good outweighs even the baddest of the bad. Bwah.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Kurruption said:
Well theirs been somethings happening thats had me bottle up all my anger for a period of over 6 months now, one of the main cause is my family and im not close to my cousins ect to talk about it and I really do not want to talk to my friends about it, so how do you guys let out your anger?
Listen to music and exercise g

·
Registered
35,118 Posts
Haven't been angry in a long while.

But i usually punch walls until my fists hurt. :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.