Kanye to The banner

How do you let out your anger?

5652 53
Well theirs been somethings happening thats had me bottle up all my anger for a period of over 6 months now, one of the main cause is my family and im not close to my cousins ect to talk about it and I really do not want to talk to my friends about it, so how do you guys let out your anger?
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Keep that shit bottled up like a real *****
Your avys drake tho
:hah:
But you being serious about keeping it bottled up?
604 said:
Keep that shit bottled up like a real *****
Lmaooo
But yeah thats what i do tbh
Kurruption said:
Your avys drake tho
:hah:
But you being serious about keeping it bottled up?
havnt been angry in a REALLY long time
G
fucked up but lirl.
To answer OPs question, I throw a shit fit every few weeks :seanshrug:
romyrider said:
i beat my mom
Scream and punch up yo mattress
:kanyeshrug:
i smoke bud, but it also helps to have one close friend you can vent anything to whenever. i didnt get someone like that till college
i dont even get angry anymore but i just play some music
i havent gotten angry for about 3 years... cuz i dont really care that much about stuff :kanyeshrug:
Put that tension in detention, boi. Find something productive to do. Basketball sooths my mind. Read. Take a walk outside tbh. The good outweighs even the baddest of the bad. Bwah.
i bang my head into the wall furiously
Play GTA4 and kill ******. but I haven't been mad in a long time :seanshrug:
Listen to music and exercise g
Kurruption said:
Well theirs been somethings happening thats had me bottle up all my anger for a period of over 6 months now, one of the main cause is my family and im not close to my cousins ect to talk about it and I really do not want to talk to my friends about it, so how do you guys let out your anger?
G
I beat the pussy up up up up up up up
Call of Duty normally help me, gets my mind off of life and plus I get to fuck some people up.
Haven't been angry in a long while.

But i usually punch walls until my fists hurt. :kanyeshrug:
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.