Kanye to The banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
30,203 Posts
Practice edging. Helped me out tremendously when I needed to get my body back on track. When you're beating off, set time goals for yourself, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes. Make sure anytime before you nut you've at least surpressed the urge to nut 2-3 times. I can hold off nutting about 4 times after 20-25 minutes after that I gotta bust.

2nd round I can go 30-45 minutes before the urge to nut comes. But being in the pussy that long isnt much enjoyment imo. Its for your girl, seeing how many times you can make her cum.

·
Registered
45,904 Posts
I honestly don't give a fuck I'll bust in 5 minutes put it in her mouth and then put it right back in, but if I'm being cereal I've never had this problem :mm:

Z

·
0 Posts
fap beforehand

don't hit raw

don't think about nutting when you start getting in the groove.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,
Nutting fast is a common condition that many men suffer from. This is a severe problem and it should be treated soon. However, there are ways to overcome it.
  1. Use Thicker Condoms
  2. Use VigRX Delay Spray
  3. Concentrate On Foreplay
  4. Count Backwards
  5. Change Sex Position Frequently
  6. Follow the "Squeeze" Method
All these techniques will definitely help you to stop from nutting fast. You can check more details on how to stop nutting fast

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was in the same boat some time ago that's why I started attending massage salon in Kiev to get new experience and my problem was solved. I think good sensual massage with pretty massause is the best remedy. Plus I like to try smth new

41 - 56 of 56 Posts