Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 2 months, I know there have been 'leaks' or claims of 'leaks' on his album. I know I've had a chance to obtain it but Ye is my favorite artist and I don't think it would be fun if I found a great song and people don't know about it. I guess how I feel about it is if it's Christmas and your gifts are under the tree and you open it before Christmas it doesn't feel the same. Well I support Ye and all of his work so I guess I'll be like the rest of the world and open my cd Nov 22

·
Registered
202 Posts
Morenita127 said:
For the past 2 months, I know there have been 'leaks' or claims of 'leaks' on his album. I know I've had a chance to obtain it but Ye is my favorite artist and I don't think it would be fun if I found a great song and people don't know about it. I guess how I feel about it is if it's Christmas and your gifts are under the tree and you open it before Christmas it doesn't feel the same. Well I support Ye and all of his work so I guess I'll be like the rest of the world and open my cd Nov 22
same here i wanna hear the album so bad, but theres nothing like opening it up on the day it comes out, the excitement you get the night before and the next morning when you've waited 2 years for this one moment

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Morenita127 said:
Couldn't have said it better myself exactly how I feel dawg. No arguments people you either like to wait for Xmas and enjoy the feeling of waiting for something great or you feel like gettin the album... I can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
havent listened. feel a litle left out tho cant join in on discussions about songs i wont be listening to until Nov 22 :dno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts