Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
I have an album called before the dark twisted fantasy, (used to be before the good ass job) it's from order likesongs awile ago like find your love or the snippet to so appalled in order from when each song came out after(snippets, production, featured, his oun songs)...so like alphabet boys is my latest...it has like 25 songs so far...all the good Friday songs are in ther...but wen Good Fridays is over I'm gunna make a Good Friday album also

·
Registered
682 Posts
g.o.o.d. fridays, my beautiful dark twisted fantasy, previous four albums, vh1 storytellers, the seperate mixtapes

G

·
I have albums named GOOD Fridays & My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy... And I just made a copy of DIAND and put it in both.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
I just have an album called G.O.O.D Fridays. I have Power and Runaway separate (Power - Single, Runaway - Single).

·
Registered
481 Posts
kracker said:
its all good friday album for now. why label it WTT. ill just wait for the actual album.
Same with me. Then when WTT comes out, I'll actually probably delete the ones we have now, and just load the album in it's entirety.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts