Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen them way more than ever since I've been on KTT and ****** wonder why they can't get girls

:koolaid:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Robson said:
im not easily offended, but i can see why some people think the opposite, for example people whove been raped
No shit :what:

Ayyyyyyyyy this nikka :cryhah: :hah:

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
You can joke about anything as long as it's really a joke and you don't mean it
That being said whether or not people get offended is out of your hands and you should realize that words do hurt people

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Personally, I was abused and abuse jokes don't hurt my feelings
Though if someone meant what they were saying and made an effort to hurt my feelings then I'd be upset, sometimes to the point I'd be crying over it tbh

Just know who you're dealing with when you say stuff like that

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
It's funny but I've learned the hard way not to go around saying them. I only joke around like that with close friends.

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
Stay away from rape jokes tbh, if I hear people mention rape in a humorous way I stay away from them ******. They are lowkey rapist

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zee deveel said:
Personally, I was abused and abuse jokes don't hurt my feelings
Though if someone meant what they were saying and made an effort to hurt my feelings then I'd be upset, sometimes to the point I'd be crying over it tbh

Just know who you're dealing with when you say stuff like that
Aw, sorry that happened to you kid. :/ but I see

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lucas Troy said:
I don't mind dark/shock humor but obviously there's a fine line that one should be mindful of when making said jokes.
I agree, but I really could care less about those jokes. You never know what someone been through

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.