Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1

yeah i can listen to hip hop, country, gay pop music, soulja boy

but this shit is just .. :cmon: .. id rather listen to metal sheeeessh. and the people tht listen to this shit GENERALLY hate hip hop.

Registered
People look at me odd when I blast Lil B in the car. It's not about what others like, it's about what you like. Ya know? Personal preference...

Registered
house music, my second least favorite genre of all time........

yeah i dont get it either besides personal preference.

Registered
Its more of the atmosphere. The speakers going hammer, the ladies. oh and dont forget the ECSTASY.

Registered
i love this and hip hop. but you have to understand this is mostly music for people who like tripping

Registered
CupsofdaXO said:

yeah i can listen to hip hop, country, gay pop music, soulja boy

but this shit is just .. :cmon: .. id rather listen to metal sheeeessh. and the people tht listen to this shit GENERALLY hate hip hop.
Have you heard this song from the beginning? It's not all that bad. I don't mind Dubstep at all.

Banned
sure the music isn't the most thought envoking shit but when you're rolling fucking balls and the speakers are blasting you in the face with the soothing trippy sounding voices that put you in a trance with everyone else who is most likely also rolling fucking face, and the atmosphere is so warm and lovable especially when you're with someone you love. IT TIS' AMAZING.

just sayin' though. *shrug*

1 - 20 of 34 Posts