Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DONT MOVE THIS SHIT TO THE YE SECTION I WANT NON STAN KANYE DICK SLURPING OPINIONS

I mean how do you all feel this is such a different kanye, i'm all for him reinventing his sound but seriously what the fuck is this shit? this sounds like a rejected YMCMB song. how do you all feel about kanye falling off from the top of mount olympus to generic rap valley?

fuck this shit yo

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
I'm ambivalent.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Yeeezy said:
DONT MOVE THIS SHIT TO THE YE SECTION I WANT NON STAN KANYE DICK SLURPING OPINIONS

I mean how do you all feel this is such a different kanye, i'm all for him reinventing his sound but seriously what the fuck is this shit? this sounds like a rejected YMCMB song. how do you all feel about kanye falling off from the top of mount olympus to generic rap valley?

fuck this shit yo
i thought you were an anti dust crusader

what happend

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Vasper said:
wrong yeezy
Nagra said:
dont think its the same guy breh
Yeeezy said:
i mean MBDTF wasn't dusty...and thats an amazing album. i don't want dusty ass madlib beats but come on kanye really?? they always in the ye section talk shit about lil wayne and young money but this is the type of track they'd make...
Jerry Rackhouse said:
Different Yeezy (I don't know how to spell the one you're talking about's name)
neph come on its a different yeezy get your shit together

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I'm sleeping at night with no problem

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Yeeezy said:

fuck this shit yo
UMAD?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Yeeezy said:
i'm all for him reinventing his sound but seriously what the fuck is this shit? this sounds like a rejected YMCMB song.
CANT A YOUNG ***** GET MONEY ANYMORE!?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.