Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a pair of black waxed jeans and some gray ones that i bought in Zara a few months ago, didn't wash them at all but the black ones got kinda dirty and I'm wondering, do I wash them just like I wash any other jeans or will they get ruined?

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
gettinmoney8 said:
Got a pair of black waxed jeans and some gray ones that i bought in Zara a few months ago, didn't wash them at all but the black ones got kinda dirty and I'm wondering, do I wash them just like I wash any other jeans or will they get ruined?
read the note on the pants?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nader said:
read the note on the pants?
I've seen the note on the Zara pants (you can on their site) it says machine wash, but everybody I've ever seen talk about them have said that machine washing takes the wax off them, so it's best to just wipe with cold water.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
I've seen the note on the Zara pants (you can on their site) it says machine wash, but everybody I've ever seen talk about them have said that machine washing takes the wax off them, so it's best to just wipe with cold water.
ok, if u say so, never had a pair of zara pants

ur avy tho-> :)

·
Banned
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SuperDuper_C said:
yeah, thats why i asked
thx btw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts