Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my "girlfriend" (unnofical, but will 99% be official when she gets back..unless she gets a boyfriend before she comes back >_> she even reffered to me as her boyfriend while i was talking to her yesterday so im 100% sure) is on the other side of the world for a year. whenever some guys write on her fb wall i fucking freak out. its ruining my ability to live my life normally, since im thinking about it 99% of the fucking time.

i wouldnt mind if she was here, actually i wouldnt give a fuck. but since shes on the other side of the world i feel helpless :ohno:

how the fuck do i stop letting these latino guys get to me? >_>

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zakk said:
A whole year away from a girl who isn't even technically your gf? You crazy.
she would be if she wasnt gone for a year..i didnt want to attach myself to a girl who i wouldnt see for a year, so we're not together technically. kinda complicated but i hope you get what i mean lol

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
plug 4 said:
You can't compete with us Latino boys. Just quit now. Find a girl from Oklahoma who's scared of the word "brown," and you won't have this problem.
die in a fire

also i just realized im a fucking hypocrite, i fucked a bitch two weeks ago, then i fucked her again last weekend, and she thinks im her boyfriend writing hearts on my fb wall and shit while i want nothing to do with her >_>

·
Premium Member
7,227 Posts
But for real HOAL  I feel you, my old girl was friends with like 3 guys like real good friends and i got nervous anytime they hung out and paranoid and shit....

Then when she wrote on other people's walls and shit and then undercover relationships and shit, hard to know anymore

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alex Trebek said:
But for real HOAL  I feel you, my old girl was friends with like 3 guys like real good friends and i got nervous anytime they hung out and paranoid and shit....

Then when she wrote on other people's walls and shit and then undercover relationships and shit, hard to know anymore
i wouldnt be worried about close guy friend IF we were in the same country, but since shes on the other side of the world i just cant know and automaticly assume the worst everytime i see something >_>

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
slowmo said:
Delete your facebook and your problem will be solved.
i cant. that shit is too addictive

and besides, how am i supposed to stay in touch with her when shes on the other side of the world? i aint calling her with long distance fees everyday

·
Registered
78 Posts
heartofalion said:
i cant. that shit is too addictive

and besides, how am i supposed to stay in touch with her when shes on the other side of the world? i aint calling her with long distance fees everyday
There is skype and email.  I understand you can be addicted to facebook though.

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
/America'sTeam said:
Why are you waiting for her?

You already lost.
im not waiting. im still like "in the market" or whatever. but we're gonna be together ON THE DAY she comes back, if we're both still single

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slowmo said:
There is skype and email.  I understand you can be addicted to facebook though.
i dont like skype. and email? wtf ***** this aint 2002 :fly:

·
Registered
62,616 Posts
heartofalion said:
im not waiting. im still like "in the market" or whatever. but we're gonna be together ON THE DAY she comes back, if we're both still single
Sounds like you're waiting tbh.  She's just insurance.  Keep her in your pocket and do you.

Don't worry about some bitch halfway around the world.  Not like she can stop you from going out and fucking girls.

Even if she shacks up with some guy, fuck it.  She ain't gonna be the loosest pussy of all-time.  She won't be ruined.

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
/America'sTeam said:
Sounds like you're waiting tbh.  She's just insurance.  Keep her in your pocket and do you.

Don't worry about some bitch halfway around the world.  Not like she can stop you from going out and fucking girls.

Even if she shacks up with some guy, fuck it.  She ain't gonna be the loosest pussy of all-time.  She won't be ruined.
thats easy to say, but not to do when i actually got feelings for her >_>

·
Registered
78 Posts
/America'sTeam said:

Haha this is the truth. Ignorance is bliss.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts