Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my internet recently went up from 40 a month to 50, they hit me with the bullshit traditional "you had a promotion and it ran out"

ive called them 2 times and threatened to leave both times, they somewhat bit but i couldn't get it done. What can i say that'll make them do this for me? I can just have somebody who's a great negotiator do this for but i wanna learn

·
Registered
19,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
90sBullsTheProphet said:
you got comcast right?

just tell them you switching to AT&T and they shook and hook you up
no i have charter. I tried that already, the first time the person got real shook and she was just rambling about why i shouldn't but i couldn't talk any more so i had to hang up. The guy i just talked to played it real cool like "ok if u wanna switch go for it" lol

this shit needs to get done man that shit adds up to like 120 a year, thats 2 full tanks of gas

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
DamianTrillard said:
no i have charter. I tried that already, the first time the person got real shook and she was just rambling about why i shouldn't but i couldn't talk any more so i had to hang up. The guy i just talked to played it real cool like "ok if u wanna switch go for it" lol

this shit needs to get done man that shit adds up to like 120 a year, thats 2 full tanks of gas
this is how my uncle taught me:

he has comcast (basically the same thing), tell them to switch you to the retention department and then make your move there... say shit like you are going to X company no matter what but you've been a customer for so long with this company and ask them to hook you up with something because of your loyalty to the company and if they don't bite, tell them alright im going to so and so company... this usually makes them bite and you get the deal but if they dont give it to you, just switch to the cheaper company and play the game.

·
Registered
19,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
90sBullsTheProphet said:
this is how my uncle taught me:

he has comcast (basically the same thing), tell them to switch you to the retention department and then make your move there... say shit like you are going to X company no matter what but you've been a customer for so long with this company and ask them to hook you up with something because of your loyalty to the company.
yeah i tried that too lol told them how I'm a long time customer

i think if i get real serious with the canceling, theyll at the last minute like bulge and let me do it. Ima try to this week just get pointless bills out of the way man that shit adds up. Meaningless shit like house phone which nobody uses, channels nobody watches, shit like that we just throw our money away at

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
DamianTrillard said:
yeah i tried that too lol told them how I'm a long time customer

i think if i get real serious with the canceling, theyll at the last minute like bulge and let me do it. Ima try to this week just get pointless bills out of the way man that shit adds up. Meaningless shit like house phone which nobody uses, channels nobody watches, shit like that we just throw our money away at
my parents wont let go of their home phones either :clap:, tbh fuck all cable companies, you can find everything online now... just get the best internet plan with the money you saved disconnecting the additional services.

·
Registered
19,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
90sBullsTheProphet said:
my parents wont let go of their home phones either :clap:, tbh fuck all cable companies, you can find everything online now... just get the best internet plan with the money you saved disconnecting the additional services.
bruh i swear like this shit is just sitting here charging us and we don't even use it. My parents told me not to cancel but fuck them tbh ima do it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts