Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love her, but more often than not, I can't get over her hedonistic tendencies. It seems like she depends on weed and finds excuses to justify how good it is. She ignores the possibility that it can stunt the development of the brain. I understand that it's not as bad as other drugs, but I still wouldn't do this just in case. There are more natural ways to relax and have a good time. I don't need this stuff to be happy. It really seems like she's too content with just staying inside and smoking weed and call it a day. I tried weed and gave it so many chances, but I would always find myself wishing I didn't do it because I would have rather done something else. Weed always takes the energy out of me, so I can't do other stuff.

Registered
if you sit her down and have a serious talk with her saying pretty much what you said here and she doesn't wanna change reconsider the relationship

Banned
Lmao what a bitch :hah:

Let her smoke her damn weed, if you don't like it then leave

My ex hated weed, but I'm not changing for somebody else :camby:

She tried to get me to quit, but I'd still smoke but just not around her

Registered
If you're serious about it try talking to her about it, but she's probably not going to change. She might just smoke behind your back and not tell you... Next thing you know she could be fucking dudes behind your back for the thrill

Best to find someone who isn't into drugs if it bothers you that much

Registered
Zopickle said:
She might just smoke behind your back and not tell you... Next thing you know she could be fucking dudes behind your back for the thrill
from smoking weed to smoking dudes poles. :oh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts