Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
23,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what song or album you started liking him?
I knew Kanye from the song jesus walk and through the wire,.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Home, feat. Jay-z and John legend
the first version of Homecoming that my cousin had on his limewire haha

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I knew he rapped and i loved through the wire after i saw the video and learned about the story, but i fell in love with his productions, I used to listen to TI-Let me tell you something & Doing my job on repeat every morning, along with janet jackson - I want you and of course the whole common-Be album

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
I knew of him ever since he got big and I had college drop out but the whole graduation hype and the album stanned me lol

B

·
0 Posts
I was a big Game fan so i got the Doctor's Advocate learn from kanye on Wouldn't Get Far
Heard Crack Music felt in love

·
Registered
516 Posts
I heard "Through the Wire" on the radio in like 6th grade and thought to myself "This is so great and new and different, who the hell is this guy" Was really into his early work. Stopped keeping up with him. When graduation came out I loved the singles, downloaded the album, got back into his music again, Downloaded all the albums. Bought 808s the day it came out. And that's that.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
maan from Jay-z's "heart of the city" had to go and research who produced the track! i didn't even know how to pronounce Kanye then, but when "through the wire" and "jesus walks" came out i was sold for life!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts