Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Charlamagne interview was good, so much clarity and everything that needed to be said

and then Ye goes on TMZ and says the dumbest shit ever about Slavery :floyd: like my god, bro read a BOOK or something

Every fucking time people are ready to give a 2nd chance for the 100th time, he fucks it up. Dude sounded so sincere on the conversation with T.I. clearing up that he doesn’t agree with Trump policies and everything he said with Charlamagne. All the love and positivity from today will get overshadowed...

He even says to Charlamagne “People will take something I say out of context and try to make me sound crazy”.....SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA MAKE THE HEADLINES KANYE? :floyd: I’m glad that black guy made him look and feel dumb towards the end because he needed that reality check.

Just stay away from that poisonous cancer bitch Candace Owens, she’s brainwashing you Kanye :floyd: how many times do your close friends and peers have to check you before you get that.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
B-ri said:
The Charlamagne interview was good, so much clarity and everything that needed to be said

and then Ye goes on TMZ and says the dumbest shit ever about Slavery :floyd: like my god, bro read a BOOK or something

Every fucking time people are ready to give a 2nd chance for the 100th time, he fucks it up. Dude sounded so sincere on the conversation with T.I. clearing up that he doesn’t agree with Trump policies and everything he said with Charlamagne. All the love and positivity from today will get overshadowed...

He even says to Charlamagne “People will take something I say out of context and try to make me sound crazy”.....SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA MAKE THE HEADLINES KANYE? :floyd: I’m glad that black guy made him look and feel dumb towards the end because he needed that reality check.

Just stay away from that poisonous cancer bitch Candace Owens, she’s brainwashing you Kanye :floyd: how many times do your close friends and peers have to check you before you get that.
word!

·
Registered
20,535 Posts
B-ri said:

Bro. Just get away from this site and delete your social media. At least be inactive for the rest of this month. Cause we are def in for some more fuck shit. When the album is there and its good. Dope. If its trash, throw it in the trash bin and go on w your life. I kinda thought it was funny Yeezus era,  but its starting to annoy tf out of me.

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Remember when Kanye returned to Twitter and we all thought the TLOP foolishness was over and his first tweet back was him dissing Nike and we all laughed but knew deep down inside that we were in for some more bullshit but not like this? Good times haha

·
Registered
773 Posts
Honestly they're running with the slavery sound bit as the headline, but the bit he said after about calling it imprisionment instead seems to be what he's tryna get across, damn that shit hurt to watch tho
:cryfam:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts