Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:khaled:

Been reading about Weezy seizures in the past and got curious. Most rappers also put it into the buzz on their tracks but why lean when there's stronger/better opiates around?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Lil Wayne ,Chief Keef, and Gucci Mane tbh. The three of them have majorly inspired of the upcoming generation and glorified lean for years.

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
peduxe said:
how does it compare to regular weed?
last time I smoked lean I died so probably 1000000 times better

but seriously i've never done "lean" but I've had codeine before and it's liquid heroin

G

·
The south mainly Houston been on that shit forever, Philly been on that shit for a minute too. So when rappers from those places were blowing up more people was hearing about their lifestyle, lean came with it and people fucked with it. Same went with ****** like Wu Tang talking about dust and Mac Dre talking about ecstasy that's just what they were on at the time.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
rexyaresexy said:
Three 6 mafia. lean used to be easy to get and cheap (even without health insurance).

·
Registered
31,071 Posts
peduxe said:
Been reading about Weezy seizures in the past and got curious. Most rappers also put it into the buzz on their tracks but why lean when there's stronger/better opiates around?
cause taking pills like vicodin and oxy is looked upon as fiendish
while people have seen their favorite rappers sip all day for years so they assume its safe and luxurious

1 - 20 of 26 Posts