Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't even imagine Kanye making an album better than this......like seriously?
he has done everything possible and put it all together onto one eargasmic album.

is it even possible for him to do something different and blow our minds again?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
IamTodders said:
i can't even imagine Kanye making an album better than this......like seriously?
he has done everything possible and put it all together onto one eargasmic album.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
IamTodders said:

you act like this is the most amazing thing ever given to human beings

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dino said:
It just came out. :facepalm:

Relax. You may not like it as much after 2 months.
tell that to the reviews that give it a perfect rating and all the people here who will agree.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
IamTodders said:

i hate people like you

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
He could inherit a young man named Lupe Fiasco (I dream of the day Lupe becomes G.O.O.D.), take Rick Ross out of [so much of] his next album and make as many meaningful songs as possible (like all of the lights, blame game, gorgeous, and runaway) with another prelude movie weeks before the release, like Runaway, but preferably longer. I loved the weird indie feel of the movie. Even though it's kind of like The Departed; I'm going to have to watch it a few more times before I remotely understand it).
This one will be hard to top, for sure.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
And Iam, I understand what you are saying and I have thought this many times myself...my response is that he is Kanye West, he'll find a way.

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
That is what I thought after he blew my mind with Graduation, but then he did it again with 808s. He pushes boundaries on every album. He tries his best to make a classic every album. I fully expect him to top this. With the frantic rate he is making music right now, I wouldn't be surprised if Watch the Throne dropped in February and then another Kanye solo album dropped in the fall. Great time to be a fan. Yeezy is all about creating.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If we really like something it's really hard to measure from an instant short space of time.

I absolutely love this album and am having a hard time to put it anywhere lower than second behind Late Registration, but as time moves on we will ALL become more philosophical and be better placed to make these sorts of judgements.

It's too early to say it's the best ever of anything IMO.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts