Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Lasers makes Lupe even more popular and then we can stop just being a section on Kanye's fansite and have our own thing?

like  lupemperor.com

beaminglasers.com

or something. 

Also, I'd just like to say that I feel so blessed to have discovered Klive and now KTT.  It's dope being around so many other fans of Lupe's music.  I had no idea such a forum existed.  They be clowning me hard on sohh.com for Lupe fanaticism, but here I feel at home <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
CT said:
Lupemperor.com sounds epic. I hope this album brings Lupe a lot of popularity and buzz, and he can start puttin out music without such huge time intervals and record label fuck ups.

I'm glad I found KLive, as well. It really got me knowledgeable on rap and hip-hop, I only became a fan of a lot of artists when I joined KLive... Kanye, Lupe, Jay-Z, Nas, Charles Hamilton, B.o.B, and a lot more.
The only rappers I've liked and listened to a lot before joining a forum or blog was Eminem and 50 Cent lol
Pretty much my story as well lol cause my friends aren't into Lupe that much so when I found the Lupe section I was like :banana:

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo when is www.lupemperor.com droppin ya'll? We gonna drop that on March 8th?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
CT said:
My friends suck LOL not really, but they don't like Lupe or Kanye. So it's hard to talk to them about music in general
Yer man I know how it feels and it sucks, but if we get our own site that is as active as KTT... :delfap:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Versa said:
If Lasers makes Lupe even more popular and then we can stop just being a section on Kanye's fansite and have our own thing?

like  lupemperor.com

beaminglasers.com

or something. 

Also, I'd just like to say that I feel so blessed to have discovered Klive and now KTT.  It's dope being around so many other fans of Lupe's music.  I had no idea such a forum existed.  They be clowning me hard on sohh.com for Lupe fanaticism, but here I feel at home <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hey man, I just wanted to say that I venture SOHH.COM and noticed that thread you were talking about (Lupe GOAT/The New Nas thread).  You held your own well and had a solid argument with some great points.  I especially liked how you shut some dude up, that was claiming Lu has no diverse songs -- and you dropped a bunch of links to back it up and prove him wrong.  Ether.  At the end of the day, everyone will have their own opinions I guess and it's hard to convince otherwise.  I'm a Lupe fan and I believe that once he drops one more, just one more solid album, he will be in GOAT contender status for sure.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Hey man, I just wanted to say that I venture SOHH.COM and noticed that thread you were talking about (Lupe GOAT/The New Nas thread).  You held your own well and had a solid argument with some great points.  I especially liked how you shut some dude up, that was claiming Lu has no diverse songs -- and you dropped a bunch of links to back it up and prove him wrong.  Ether.  At the end of the day, everyone will have their own opinions I guess and it's hard to convince otherwise.  I'm a Lupe fan and I believe that once he drops one more, just one more solid album, he will be in GOAT contender status for sure.
And Lasers is that solid album..it's more than solid, it's diamond :smug:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
nain33 said:
And Lasers is that solid album..it's more than solid, it's diamond :smug:
That's what I'm hoping for fam.  I love Food and Liquor man; that is a classic.  "The Cool" was great, but not F&L status.  Now I just want the next dopest album Lu has in store for us.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I feel like this thread should happen on thanksgiving and we say why we are thankful for klive/ktt. lirl

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LatinoLoco said:
Hey man, I just wanted to say that I venture SOHH.COM and noticed that thread you were talking about (Lupe GOAT/The New Nas thread). You held your own well and had a solid argument with some great points. I especially liked how you shut some dude up, that was claiming Lu has no diverse songs -- and you dropped a bunch of links to back it up and prove him wrong. Ether. At the end of the day, everyone will have their own opinions I guess and it's hard to convince otherwise. I'm a Lupe fan and I believe that once he drops one more, just one more solid album, he will be in GOAT contender status for sure.
Wow good looks I appreciate the love. Yeah a few dudes had my back in there, but shit definitely got ugly at some points because people didn't wanna hear that a dude who just came out in 2005 could be a contender for the GOAT, but the skill and the music speaks for itself ya know?

If Lasers and F+L 2 are solid 4 star albums or 5 star classics I think that combined with his 2 other albums(F+L 1 is a classic 5 star album in my mind and The Cool is a solid 4), his great mix tapes and other miscellaneous material, it will be enough.

At the end of the day, Lupe is very obviously more skilled than the majority of the MCs rappers considered to be the best ever if not all of them, so when you add that with all the great music to go along with the skill, why not?

PS: This is the post you're talking about lol

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showpost.php?p=1108852361&postcount=18

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Versa said:
Wow good looks I appreciate the love.  Yeah a few dudes had my back in there, but shit definitely got ugly at some points because people didn't wanna hear that a dude who just came out in 2005 could be a contender for the GOAT, but the skill and the music speaks for itself ya know?

If Lasers and F+L 2 are solid 4 star albums or 5 star classics I think that combined with his 2 other albums(F+L 1 is a classic 5 star album in my mind and The Cool is a solid 4), his great mix tapes and other miscellaneous material, it will be enough.

At the end of the day, Lupe is very obviously more skilled than the majority of the MCs rappers considered to be the best ever if not all of them, so when you add that with all the great music to go along with the skill, why not?
Yessir, there is no denying the talent and overall skills (he can do it all), but the only reason I have him just outside that GOAT contender circle was only because "The Cool" was a step back for me personally from F&L and I might have even enjoyed a couple of the mixtapes more.  I've actually gotten flak for mentioning this on the K-Live Lupe section.  However, like you said homie, just one more solid album --Lasers hopefully-- and his name should not be left out of the GOAT debates ever.  Period.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Versa said:
Wow good looks I appreciate the love. Yeah a few dudes had my back in there, but shit definitely got ugly at some points because people didn't wanna hear that a dude who just came out in 2005 could be a contender for the GOAT, but the skill and the music speaks for itself ya know?

PS: This is the post you're talking about lol

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showpost.php?p=1108852361&postcount=18
That's the one fam! haha you ethered that clown with that single post. I don't even think that guy replied after..lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts