Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on our group chat, theres this one ***** that always annoys me. Like if i disagree with him, he always seems to get extra mad and talk shit...I feel like if i ever let it get the best of me and go mad, things could get ugly. Most of the time we are always cool and busting jokes but I always notce him being extra annoyed at me

is this just a commom thing amongst homies?

Note: we had a major argument and falling out before but since then we patched thinfs up. this was like 4 years ago

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Idk. Lets ask the cow what she thinks.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I used to have someone in my friend group like that. I didn't really care until the dude got super petty and would purposely invite people to do stuff when he knew I had work. so I ended up bringing it up and there was a fallout and it kinda broke the circle up. Was still cool with everyone other than him afterward, but as time went on we kinda grew apart and now I just talk to 2 of them

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Don't let him make you feel like that

You should never feel uncomfortable amongst friends wth

Say what you have to say, he starts some shit it'll be on him and everyone should take your side if you're right and he's starting.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Its common for your boys to piss youboff from time to time lol. Hell, I've gotten into fist fights with one of my boys but he's still one of the people I'm closest with.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TOWTTG said:
Its common for your boys to piss youboff from time to time lol. Hell, I've gotten into fist fights with one of my boys but he's still one of the people I'm closest with.
yhh this what im thinking tbh

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Don't get emotional first of all , second approach the conflict in a way that doesn't have you at odds with him. Be straight up with him, try to get him to expose himself within the group chat. Once he does that and plays into your hands just destroy him.

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
TOWTTG said:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
say wallahi said:
Don't get emotional first of all , second approach the conflict in a way that doesn't have you at odds with him. Be straight up with him, try to get him to expose himself within the group chat. Once he does that and plays into your hands just destroy him.
I'm finna PM u bro

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anth said:
"fights" among friends is common, at least always has been for me
u mean physical or verbal? our group chat hardly roasts each other, so maybe when it happens, it feels strange. idk r most of u always jolly wit each other or what?

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
how old are you OP? I've got a friend that I grew up with and we constantly had major conflicts and were massive enemies for a good few years but as we got older and mentally matured a lil more we were like yo we are fighting for no reason and now he's one of my closest friends funnily enough :khaled:

He could also lowkey have some underlying jealously and expresses it in a weird way, shit is more common than you think :huh:

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
u mean physical or verbal? our group chat hardly roasts each other, so maybe when it happens, it feels strange. idk r most of u always jolly wit each other or what?
verbal a lot, I mean honestly probably 30% of our words exchanged are insults but theyre all in good spirit you feel me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts