Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do you guys think this has happened?

imo, two possible scenarios.

1. this is very unlikely, but all the hard copies they were going to sell were the pre-orders and they won't sell hard copies. (this is pretty much impossible as it would be sales-wise, SUICIDE)

2. more likely, all the pre order albums were metal copies, so the deluxe and the standard were both limited edition metal packaging, and when the physical releases, it will be in a normal jewel case for those who have not pre-ordered.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Option 2 is most likely. If so, I'll just buy deluxe metal off eBay. :dno:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
drop.out said:
Why do you guys think this has happened?

imo, two possible scenarios.

1. this is very unlikely, but all the hard copies they were going to sell were the pre-orders and they won't sell hard copies. (this is pretty much impossible as it would be sales-wise, SUICIDE)

2. more likely, all the pre order albums were metal copies, so the deluxe and the standard were both limited edition metal packaging, and when the physical releases, it will be in a normal jewel case for those who have not pre-ordered.
You can still pre-order a physical album on Watch the Throne Facebook page :work:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
drop.out said:
*crosses fingers

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YeezItalia said:
Hadn't you already pre-ordered?
yup. just want to know bc it might help with us understanding the whole metal cover issue

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Morgan Freeman said:
do you have any idea if the metal cover will be in stores?? im confused  :ohno:
I hope so. I'll wait until it drops on Amazon.
By the way I think there will be two versions in stores too, like with My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
drop.out said:
yup. just want to know bc it might help with us understanding the whole metal cover issue
You want to be one of the lucky guys with the metal cover, hah?  :fly:

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
i want the metal deluxe!! lol i got kinda fucked with mbdtf because i wanted the copy where the painting isnt pixeld out and got the opposite  :sadblu:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Morgan Freeman said:
i want the metal deluxe!! lol i got kinda fucked with mbdtf because i wanted the copy where the painting isnt pixeld out and got the opposite  :sadblu:
Where did you order MBDTF?

1 - 20 of 182 Posts