Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every student acts like it's a party or something?

I lived in the U.S.A. for 12 years, and I was the same way. But here in Mexico it seems like just another day.

What makes it so important in the U.S.A  :mystery:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Back in my country(Greece) it's the same as in the US, I guess the kids in your school really like it :dno:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,826 Posts
Senor Chang said:
guess in mexico its a sad day, cus its safer in the schools.
Lulz, but on a serious note, I noticed that people in Mexico like school. Some aren't allowed to go outside after school because of all the hoes and drunks. Seems like they have fun in school, idunno. My aunt is a secretary at a secondary school in Mexico, she forgot something at home an they made me take whatever she forgot to school. Chilled there for a while cus she's a goon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
90,786 Posts
Other countries value the opportunity of getting education where as in America youths take it for granted/not that great of an educational system from hs and below.


I guess.

Swhy upcoming generations some dummies. Too lazy to learn so they settle for da propuhganduh


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,120 Posts
HeeezY(yar) said:
Other countries value the opportunity of getting education where as in America youths take it for granted/not that great of an educational system from hs and below.


I guess.

Swhy upcoming generations some dummies. Too lazy to learn so they settle for da propuhganduh
Serious question: was this whole comment an ironic joke, or were you being serious?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
90,786 Posts
Axyend said:
Serious question: was this whole comment an ironic joke, or were you being serious?
I said it could be a possibility. (hence the probably).

I mean, some people in some countries don't get a chance at education as much so it could be a possibility that they enjoy school more when they do attend it as compared to those in the US who find it more of a drag.

Not saying that's set in stone truth but for some it might be. Why? What flaw did you find in what I said?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,120 Posts
HeeezY(yar) said:
I said it could be a possibility. (hence the probably).

I mean, some people in some countries don't get a chance at education as much so it could be a possibility that they enjoy school more when they do attend it as compared to those in the US who find it more of a drag.

Not saying that's set in stone truth but for some it might be. Why? What flaw did you find in what I said?
No man, I got what you were saying, just the grammar was quite terrible, so I figured you could be doing that on purpose, as a joke.

But I do agree with your point. Kids in western countries (me included) do tend to take education for granted, and, in a lot of cases, even see it as a bad thing, and this is probably the answer to OP's question.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top