Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems convenient to say this, but he could've done an album with mos revitalized his label etc.

instead of getting sonned by rakim and the pres, and releasing some crap label album.

chased the riches and reality tv.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe after wtt 2 and a solo album or two, kanye will get back to his roots and make this happen. i can't imagine how ill this could be. plentiful dope rhymes and kanye beats fit for the underground.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Kanye's only done one collaborative album (WTT). Yes it would be cool/good if they did one, but come on op you can't expect him to have a joint album with everyone he's cool with. You could ask the same about Common, Lupe & Pharell ect.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheGDBatman said:
Kanye's only done one collaborative album (WTT). Yes it would be cool/good if they did one, but come on op you can't expect him to have a joint album with everyone he's cool with. You could ask the same about Common, Lupe & Pharell ect.
you just get back from the wack rapper convention because i don't even.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discman22 said:
:cmon:
My point is that lots of people want Kanye to collaborate with *insert rapper here*, and it's a lot of work and time. It's not like he hasn't been putting music out or that he's run out of ideas. It might happen, but it's not as simple as you're putting it. Hell it's not like he's even said he was going to do that at one point (at least to my knowledge).

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheGDBatman said:
:cmon:
My point is that lots of people want Kanye to collaborate with *insert rapper here*, and it's a lot of work and time. It's not like he hasn't been putting music out or that he's run out of ideas. It might happen, but it's not as simple as you're putting it. Hell it's not like he's even said he was going to do that at one point (at least to my knowledge).
he'll get old and get sick of swag bullshit and go back to his old stomping ground. he'll get tired of being the HUENGH guy eventually

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discman22 said:
None of those three are bad artists by any means whatsoever. What is this??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts