Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kick Push was ill. We need more of this.

If Budden pushes Drake enough, he'll get back to a level where he can drop a verse on a Lupe track, probably won't happen but a man can dream.

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SwagKingCole said:
Party will have to step his writing skills up.
MAC THE GOAT said:
Cause the lyrical abilities of PartyNextDoor aren't up to par with Lupe's.
very original, entertaining and thought-provoking, thanks for the contribution :work:

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
potatohater said:
Lupe even has a song called Drizzy's Law and even opened up for Drake several times
He used to let Drizzy open for him back when in the days.

I need a Cudi/Lupe collab but since that's never going to happen, Drake and Lupe should do something. Drake can write bars when he works hard, and Lupe... is Lupe.

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Penis Smoker said:
Lupe to good for him
the question doesn't even arise, Lupe is lightyears ahead and anyone telling you different is delusional. But if Drake brings his A-game it can make for an interesting track

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:

I need a Cudi/Lupe collab but since that's never going to happen, Drake and Lupe should do something. Drake can write bars when he works hard, and Lupe... is Lupe.
Yeah, Cudi was supposed to be on Till I Get There off Lasers. All i can hope for is a Drake collab on Skulls, maybe even on Drogas Light

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
SwagKingCole said:
Party will have to step his writing skills up.
MAC THE GOAT said:
Cause the lyrical abilities of PartyNextDoor aren't up to par with Lupe's.
:dead:

·
Registered
69,918 Posts
Drake is too good to work with a scrub like lupe

·
Registered
56,996 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:

drake wont work with artists that aren't popping so he can ride their wave :work:

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No please leave lmao said:
Drake is too good to work with a scrub like lupe
I can see how you could make the opposite point, but what you just wrote isn't even worth debating about or getting into so I'm just gonna stop writing in the middle of a sente

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you have to be a troll but if you're not your father must have been out for cigarettes for a while now

·
Registered
56,996 Posts
... DEICIDE LP said:
I can see how you could make the opposite point, but what you just wrote isn't even worth debating about or getting into so I'm just gonna stop writing in the middle of a sente
:dead:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts