Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back online and received a lot of IMs about Philly buying the album to Matteo. -I'll take care of these two later this year when i'll get some free time-.
The thing is, when someone buys an album he'll do anything to get his money back. He'll get his money back every single time you'll hit his website. That's why these tracks have leaked one by one. The more you give them attention, the more they'll get some hits.
You know how u can make him feel dumb? Just don't click. It's simple as that. No hits, no cash, the guy dun goofed. It's some money he won't get back and it's an album he only got a day earlier, at best.

·
Banned
417 Posts
Scarves said:
I just got back online and received a lot of IMs about Philly buying the album to Matteo. -I'll take care of these two later this year when i'll get some free time-.
The thing is, when someone buys an album he'll do anything to get his money back. He'll get his money back every single time you'll hit his website. That's why these tracks have leaked one by one. The more you give them attention, the more they'll get some hits.
You know how u can make him feel dumb? Just don't click. It's simple as that. No hits, no cash, the guy dun goofed. It's some money he won't get back and it's an album he only got a day earlier, at best.
QFT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts