Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night me and my friend recorded a song with another friend. The studio is way outta town, and its was 10 pm when we finished recording. I didn't know the bus stopped its route at 10 PM, I thought 11.

So my other friend left with his dad (He couldn't give us a ride because his dad knows me and my other friend do drugs and stuff)

So we had to walk home. Like 10 miles.

the entire time my friend is straight down furious, eventually we finally get home... and he doesn't say anything to me at all.

He just walks away

I feel like it's all my fault, and he is my best friend so I feel I need to apologize... but I don't know how, also I don't think I should apologize seeing as I was the one who ALSO walked with him. It's not like he was the only one who had to walk :dno:

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
SB said:
also I don't think I should apologize

really?

just apologize regardless if it was your fault, it will most likely make things better

it will take less than a minute to make things better for the future.... use your head man

edit: i didnt really read the story lol but just do it anyway, what will you lose by apologizing?  just mention that you didnt do anything and your gonna apologize regardless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FreshLikeYeezy said:
To be honest why do you got to apologize, if your friend is pissed explain why you guys had to walk. You really didn't do anything wrong. If he wanted a ride, should have cleaned up his act.
This is how I'm seeing the situation

And my friend is seeing it as if it was all my fault

That's why I don't know if I should apologize or not

·
Banned
3,912 Posts
Rolli said:
You didn't really do anything, just let him chill and if you want be like "sorry man that was my bad" but you don't need to have some Oscar worthy apology.
This,  but

SB said:
This is how I'm seeing the situation

And my friend is seeing it as if it was all my fault

That's why I don't know if I should apologize or not
I think you should apologize regardless of whose fault it was, just to make things better. :dno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pepsi said:
This,  but

I think you should apologize regardless of whose fault it was, just to make things better. :dno:
Thanks pepsi, I can always count on you to make me feel better :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell him to man the fuck up. You made an honest mistake, and since he's your best friend he should understand.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Wow, your friends dad is a judgmental ass hole and I tell that right to his son's fucking face. What a cocky, worthless ass hole to make kids walk that far because you do drugs. (Probably just pot I am assuming as well.)

So tell your friend who is pissy to be mad at your other friend with the ass hole dad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts