Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How manys songs u got hoarded? Always been curious, gonna be expecting wide varying answers.

Also, do you guys think its sort of annoying about the people who try to like every genre, like ya you've collected songs from groups, bands, and artists from a full spectrum of genres but do you even really appreciate it. I feel like those people just get it to have it to try and impress someone who follows the musical artists of interest closely. Like part of liking an artist genuinely is following them obsessively learning their history and roots and reading interviews and shit bout em. Like how ****** amass giant collections of EDM and all the subgenres then hop to alternative/punk/indie/rock then go to hiphop/trap lololol

anyway what yall got.

im at 8500ish

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bow And Arrow said:
Physicals? I used to have a lot of records but I sold em, I think I own 2 cds lol
nah digital

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
4300ish across many genres

·
Read Only
22,315 Posts
schizoidkid said:
How manys songs u got hoarded? Always been curious, gonna be expecting wide varying answers.

Also, do you guys think its sort of annoying about the people who try to like every genre, like ya you've collected songs from groups, bands, and artists from a full spectrum of genres but do you even really appreciate it. I feel like those people just get it to have it to try and impress someone who follows the musical artists of interest closely. Like part of liking an artist genuinely is following them obsessively learning their history and roots and reading interviews and shit bout em. Like how ****** amass giant collections of EDM and all the subgenres then hop to alternative/punk/indie/rock then go to hiphop/trap lololol

anyway what yall got.

im at 8500ish
all music is interlinked though of any genre, so liking different genres doesn't seem strange to me.

for example: my favourite part of 'My Funny Valentine' was always 'you make me smile with my heart', so can you imagine how good it felt to hear Kanye loop that up in Addiction :damn: :damn:

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
7662 on my phone currently but that number dont seem right...i thought i was in the 8000s :khaled:

I got stacks of CDs btw. A majority of them arent even in my phone either lol. Old classic jawns are so cheap & i still buy new CDs if i really like the album

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No English said:
17,944 songs
lmao, how much of that you actually even like?

like you must be skipping all da time when it on shuffle

·
Registered
24,847 Posts
9,000 songs. Most popular genres are

4,851 Hip-hop/Rap
1,772 R&B/Soul
762 Pop
738 Alternative
470 electronic/electronica

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
is it normal that i at doses enjoy girly lofi indie music??

like i know it'd be embarrassing  af to bump it in the whip with the windows down, but like with headphones on shit chill af

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i honestly have listened to countless of genres thru my short life but never really maintained the same playlist or the same taste after all these years, changed streaming platforms, etc and shit like that so as of now i just have
188 songs on my playlist and honestly im glad, sometimes i look back and say how the fuck did i like this type of shit and looking at the what i listen right now i know it wont be the same reaction

1 - 20 of 77 Posts