Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a LeBron hater at all. I'm a fan. But he keeps things interesting. I'm looking forward to the Cavs hitting an inevitable bump in the road and the media speculating the team chemistry, locker room disputes and what not. The speculations of him leaving the Cavs blah blah blah it'll just be boring to the Cavs get off to this great start and LeBron being the hero after his people types that letter out for him.

Go Cavs btw.

·
Registered
22,039 Posts
I don't think their roster is ready for a championship next year so the people wanting to see him "fail" will enjoy next season.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Ehh, idc if he fails, would be kind of cool to see him bring a title to Cleveland sometime down the road.  I'd like for the Thunder or the Bulls to win this year though

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot I made this lol. But yeah that letter was well written out to the fact that they're likely to get off to a rough start. So thinking about it, the Cavs can do no wrong next season. "LeBron himself said he's not expecting a title in his first couple of years" so that buys him time of course. I just wanna see how this plays out.

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Black Swan said:
I'm not a LeBron hater at all. I'm a fan. But he keeps things interesting. I'm looking forward to the Cavs hitting an inevitable bump in the road and the media speculating the team chemistry, locker room disputes and what not. The speculations of him leaving the Cavs blah blah blah it'll just be boring to the Cavs get off to this great start and LeBron being the hero after his people types that letter out for him.

Go Cavs btw.
I don't root for athletes to fail.

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Black Swan said:
Like I said I'm a LeBron fan. One of my favorites. He just keeps things interesting in the sports world.
Like I said, I don't root for athletes to fail.

Not something we should be doing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts