Kanye to The banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
22,927 Posts
osama bin fly said:
im not hating to be cool i just said i was (and i'm still i guess) a huge wayne fan but i dont find his output to be good anymore it happens man
i understand that. but to say he was better then when all he was rapping about was sex and his dick is just wrong. 2012-mid 2013 wayne was so cringe to me now and i dont see how i even stanned him at the time. Hes been way more consistent since 2014 and everything from his wordplay, flows, etc. are leagues better :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
22,927 Posts
based jesus said:
rebirth was great. Concept was amazing but in some tracks he didnt execute properly. It was ahead of its time and its the reason all these rappers wanna use that melodic autotune now :what: . are you just blind hating :ohtu:

·
Banned
4,910 Posts
Suq MaBols said:
rebirth was great. Concept was amazing but in some tracks he didnt execute properly. It was ahead of its time and its the reason all these rappers wanna use that melodic autotune now :what: . are you just blind hating :ohtu:
:dead: yea cause t pain doesn't exist
that whole autotune and melody shit COMES from tpain

·
Registered
22,927 Posts
NY Savior said:
:dead: yea cause t pain doesn't exist
that whole autotune and melody shit COMES from tpain
obviously :what: but nobody besides kanye was trying to do it tpains way. Everyone wanted to do it like wayne

·
Banned
4,910 Posts
Suq MaBols said:
obviously :what: but nobody besides kanye was trying to do it tpains way. Everyone wanted to do it like wayne
Wayne popularized it in rap, yea.  But it doesn't change the fact that it comes from Tpain..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Suq MaBols said:
off off off is no where near awful and he literally made that song for fun overnight :what: . Fat Albert/No Problems/Chico/Sucker for pain/Smell Like Money/Glory/HollyWeezy/London Roads/M'$/Smuckers are all better than any of waynes best verses in 2011-2013.

stop. Wayne hate isnt cool anymore
i like this guy

81 - 93 of 93 Posts