Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Anybody else think the first few episodes of the Season were boring and that last night's was the best (and a really good one too)?

·
Premium Member
41,704 Posts
Italian Stallion NY said:
There still one more season after this one. I've predicted that he will martyr himself for one of his friends next season and die.
I really hope they end with him dying and not him living "happily ever after".

Is next season confirmed to be the last?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
iamhungry said:
I really hope they end with him dying and not him living "happily ever after".

Is next season confirmed to be the last?
Idk, but the show has been great for seven years and hasnt fallen off in quality so I cant see that lasting past the eighth season.I think 13 will be a main component of the last few episodes that will eventually lead to her demise and HOUSE will martyr himself for wilson or cuddy next season. Just my thoughts.

G

·
What is up with this show just trying to shock the viewers lately? And the drama is so forced. The fake murder/suicide scenes were stupid last week and I thought the end to last night's episode was simply ridiculous. My DVR cut off at the "he's a serial killer that eats his victims" line so I'm not sure if anything else was said but WTF LAME.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.