Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since nobody gives a fuck about the weed thread anymore, and I can't get any answers from there..I'm posting it here. Basically me and my friends are going to some festival tomorrow and the only way I can get there is with them..but they want to hotbox on the freeway and that seems like the easiest way to get caught. I kinda told them we should just do it parked and they said that's an easier way to get caught. So I'm paranoid as fuck right now and wondering what are the chances of getting caught? and whos ever had experience with it?

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
hotbox the freeway..smoke blunts/joints only and make sure you have nothing else on you..(no grinders, no extra weed, no bowls, etc) that way if anything happens you can ditch the blunt easily (eat it)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trkob said:
hotbox the freeway..smoke blunts/joints only and make sure you have nothing else on you..(no grinders, no extra weed, no bowls, etc) that way if anything happens you can ditch the blunt easily (eat it)
4shoo. what if my friends have extra weed on them and I don't. there about to have 7gs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts