Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kanye, at a very high point in his career, basically martyrs himself at the 2009 VMAs, thereby giving Taylor more popularity, and forcing himself to disappear from the scene for about a year. We know in almost all stories of great people, martyrdom is a very popular theme. Sometimes I feel like Kanye staged what he did, knowing the consequences, but knowing that he'd be able to come back with the whole thing being an amazing story to follow from College Dropout to Graduation, from Heartbreak to a Dark Twisted Fantasy. Because of his story, and the attention the media has brought to it, he's almost immortalized himself in terms of being a modern musical icon in our generation.

What REALLY sells, whether entertainment, movies, or religion...is always a good STORY. Hitler had so many followers because of the story he documented in Mein Kampf; Christianity because of the story of the Gospel; why certain dancers or singers get picked on these reality shows is not because of their talent always, but because of their story. A movie can have the wildest stunts and special effects but who gives a shit if the plot sucks? It's all about having a good story for your audience to follow.

So how does he make his first big reappearance after being "dead" for a year? In a blood red suit on at the peak of a mountain (Above everything else), rocking a HORUS chain, performing POWER

Now HORUS has a lineage that's very similar to that of Jesus (son of god, born of a virgin on the 25th of dec, killed then resurrected, described as the "Sun" or "Son" of god, as "the light"). And pyramids, like the one he was rocking on his hand, were used for burying Pharoahs AKA Kings. Jesus, in the book of Revelations, comes back as "King of Kings, Lord of Lords", having POWER over all the heavens and the earth and descends from the heavens wearing a robe drenched in RED blood.

Not saying he's Jesus or anything, but maybe his style was sorta religiously inspired. Just an observation I made.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i like this. i also like that you didnt get ignorant like alot of people and say he thinks he's god, that you said religiously inspired instead :]

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
That's been the way i've seen it also, no wonder all of these talks of illuminati etc: have been coming up

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I respect your opinion but I honestly don't think it's that serious... but honestly who knows maybe all of this was premeditated.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Meh, rather not think about all this biblical shit because if you look close enough at all the symbols he's been putting out lately, it's way too easy to paint Ye on the other side of the religious spectrum...

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Ape said:
Meh, rather not think about all this biblical shit because if you look close enough at all the symbols he's been putting out lately, it's way too easy to paint Ye on the other side of the religious spectrum...
That could still go along with the whole thing and him converting back *hint* the power freestyle in singapore

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
-The Calm- said:
That could still go along with the whole thing and him converting back *hint* the power freestyle in singapore
Yeah. Hopefully he's not a devil worshipper. But analyze the lyrics of Devil In A New Dress.

Just saying.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and noticing he calls it my "beautiful" dark twisted fantasy,
almost like descending back into the world but recognizing beauty amongst all the evils and darkness
as if he was shedding "Light" upon the bad things that have happened
or at least growing to accept that good and evil both exist in this world indefinitely, and has rather accepting a monoistic approach by seeing good and evil as two sides of the same coin, rather than two opposites opposed in a neverending battle

and i noticed other celebrities commenting on Kanye being more spiritual

oh and the bible also spoke about "fire descending down from the heavens"
and at the end of the VMA performance what seems to be descending from above?:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts